Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Family, part 1

Kristi took the day off work today. I had a meeting this morning, but I spent extra time sleeping in a very comfortable spoon with my wife instead of getting up early, eating a bite, and ensuring I was prepared. I did make the meeting on time, but by the time I got home, I was hungry. After lunch, Kristi & I went for a casual drive Monday afternoon drive and bought a pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch . We went looking for an antique fan and then to the airport to pick up my Dad.

He's flown into town to pick up a truck he purchased on eBay. We talked of the weather and Debbie's health, fasting and hope, sports and TiVo.

On the morrow I will make us breakfast and then he will drive almost 1,000 miles north to reach his home. While the visit has been short, it's been both worthwhile and enjoyable.

3 comments:

joy said...

If appropriate, say hi for me!

76deNise83 said...

Dear Blogger:

My name is Dennis Lectura and I am a fellow blogger and a marketing
associate. I constantly get free content from my marketing clients and I am
writing you to see if you would be interested in receiving this free content
for your blog. The free content includes things like exclusive video
links, information about special promotions, informative articles, and other
materials that may be of interest to your blog audience.

Posting or writing about the content you receive is completely up to you.
I'll probably send you something once every 3 months and you can decide if
the content makes sense for your blog. For those bloggers who choose to
help out, I always giveaway free T-shirts, CD, other promotional items, and
sometimes even monetary compensation as a way of saying thanks.

Let me know if you are interested and please fill out the form below so that
I can send you stuff that is related to your blog.

Thanks!

Please e-mail me back with answers to these questions.

Name:
Name of Blog:
Blog Address:
Estimate number of monthly viewers:
Estimate number of subscribers:
In 2-3 words, how would you best categorize your blog? (i.e. Dieting Blog,
Stock Market Blog, Celebritiy Gossip Blog, College Fun Blog, etc..)
In 2-3 words, how would you best describe your audience? (i.e. Teens,
Asian Oriented, Parents, Kids, Gay/Lesbian,etc..)

Sincerely,
Dennis
dennis@intelliminds.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeffrey. I take my wife and kids to that same pumpkin patch every year and we have a great time. Between the hayride and all the neat things for kids to do, we always manage to have a good time.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Charles


P.S. Dennis, sell your sh!t somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.