Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Time for a laugh

I don't usually do this, but it's so good I'm willing to make an exception.
An American golfer playing in Ireland hooked his drive into the woods.

Looking for his ball, he found a little Leprechaun flat on his back, a big bump on his head and the golfer's ball beside him.

Horrified, the golfer got his water bottle from the cart and poured over the little guy, reviving him.

"Arrgh! What happened?" the Leprechaun asked. "Oh, I see. Well, ye got me fair and square. Ye get three wishes, so whaddya want?"

"Thank God, you're all right!" the golfer answers in relief. "I don't want anything. I'm just glad you're okay, and I apologize. I really didn't mean to hit you." And the golfer walks off.

"What a nice guy," the Leprechaun says to himself. "But it was fair and square that he got me, and I have to do something for him...
Click here to read the rest of this very funny joke. Courtesy of a Silly Old Bear who has also done some cool tweaking to the standard blog code too.

2 comments:

Silly Old Bear said...

Hi! thanks for the link!

I'm glad you liked the joke...

User said...

I can't wait to re-tell this one.