Friday, July 30, 2004

Too partisan

If you pay close attention to the posts about politics, you would notice I would rather read and comment about a conservative blog than I would about a liberal blog. I'm not sure why, but it seems to me that blogs supporting the Dems are whiny. Really, just reading them is a chore. Maybe years of reading editorials from the WSJ has made Republican bloggers more readable writers. I don't know, but something is different between them, and I know which one I would rather read.

All of this because I wanted to point you to Talking Points Memo, another blog that grates on me. Why point you to an annoying blog? Because it's the other side of the story, and if are determining your opinions by hearing about issues from one point of view, then your opinions are probably suspect.

No comments: