Thursday, July 22, 2004

Beginning Poker

This post is for all the guys I play poker with on a weekly basis. Jeff Croft's Some Hold ‘Em Tips for Beginners is a great place to start.

Of course, no one I play poker with reads this blog, so it's not like I can get the advantage of better playing partners. *sigh*

Anyway, if you're in town on a Thursday night and want to join a standing game with a bunch of guys who mostly just play for the fun of it, give me a call.

On the same topic, I have been thinking about buying a table pad for the kitchen table to help with play (felt one side, leather on the other). And I've started bidding on good poker chips on eBay. The one I have from Target are okay, better than some we play with at other houses, but they're really not good enough. (No, I'm not spoiled, heaven forbid.)

No comments: