Thursday, February 17, 2005

Home

I am home after my trip to California. I had a good time, a very productive meeting on a potential (likely?) business venture, and the chance to see an old friend.

I want to send a big "Thank you" to Lendy and Cammie for their outstanding hospitality in San Jose (they put their guests up in a cozy cottage). Lendy and I have always enjoyed our conversations and it was good to see him and the family. We had enough time to enjoy some good food and the plans for their upcoming whole-house remodel are great. Oh, they also introduced me to the coolest little toy, 20Q , a fun game that even has a website.

Lastly, and by no means least, a huge thanks goes to Jim for helping me with my travel plans. In the end, I was in the air three times based upon four(?) seperate sets of reserverations, issued four boarding passes after being on stand-by for eight planes on seven flights (a couple with mechanical difficulty), and went through five airports so I could go the two cities for four days. Whew! Not only did he help me set everything up, he checked on my progress daily, called me, made modifications, ensured I was scheduled for the right plane at the right airport, et cetera. Thanks Big Jim!

1 comment:

Jeffrey Davidson said...

*sigh* That would have been great! Well, maybe I can announce my plans a little ahead of time prior to my next trip, that way I could see you and some other friends out there too.