Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Searching for a new home

For those who haven't heard, I am looking for a new position, a new home for my professional skills. While I enjoyed working for Seilevel at Raytheon, the contract has come to an end. Actually, the team I led was able to give enough quality service the contract was extended a number of times; something I am proud about. While Seilevel wanted to keep me on, their pipeline did not have any more business. I wish them well as they strive to grow to the next level.

In the meantime I am looking for either [1] a senior position responsible for operations management in a small-medium company (think $25-100MM annual sales), or [2] management consulting for medium to large companies. I have a track record of streamlining operations and adding value that is easily worth millions of dollars to an employer/client.

But today, I wanted to point you to ChivasSearch.com. They are looking for an Editor for Search for the Chivas Life. In simpler terms, they want an adventurous person to travel the globe and come up with tips and articles on living the "Chivas Life." You've get three months, $50k salary, and a $50k travel budget. Ready! Set! Go!

No comments: