Monday, November 01, 2004

Pooh Bear's Balloons

About yesterday, Halloween: We once again had a great time, or at least me and the kids did. I dressed as Winnie-the-Pooh and followed my longstanding tradition of handing out balloons with a bag of candy attached as the weight to the ribbon. Like most years, Mom and Steve came by to help. Kristi had already filled the candy bags, so the going was certainly a little easier. This year we gave away balloons and candy to 85 kids, with just candy to another dozen or so. We run pretty steady at about 100 kids a year, give or take 5. Since I know how many balloons I give out, it's pretty easy to keep a count.

Because Cameron enjoyed the video tape of last year so much, Steve videotaped me handing out candy again this year. I certainly hopes he likes this one too. Hmm, maybe I should figure out how to get a snippet online. If you know how, let me know.

No comments: